A professional corporate image – without the cost of long term office lease
Are you looking for a first class business address, with a dedicated, local telephone number and individual telephone answering service without the cost and commitment of a long term office lease?
Then choose the internationally successful model, the virtual office!
A virtual office provides a business address for your company without actually renting office space. It is a particularly interesting option if you travel a lot, work from a home office or do not want to use your private address for your business. You will receive a dedicated, local telephone number for your business and calls will be answered by professional call handlers who can either take messages or forward the calls to another number. You can choose from a range of extra services to create a tailor made package which meets your needs.
These include postal and parcel service, access to meeting rooms, the reception of your guests for meetings and access to hot desks.
A virtual office provides the following advantages:
- Prestigious business address in prime location
- Low fixed costs
- Postal address for business cards and company letter heads
- Choice of international locations for your business address
- Dedicated, local area telephone number
- Individual secretarial service
- Call answering and forwarding
- Postal and package service, including post redirection if required
- Constant availability for your business
- Meeting rooms and offices can be booked on request
- No long term commitments
- Available immediately
- Company sign at reception on request
Professional reception of your guests on arrival in your name prestigious business address and the professional image this conveys along with the huge cost saving potential a virtual office brings can all be crucial for the success of your business.